Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Corruption in Online Poker Room Reviews
10-06-2015, 04:12 PM
Big Grin Corruption in Online Poker Room Reviews
Tens of thousands of sites are giving their opinions on what the top poker rooms are. Virtually every poker or gambling associated site carries a poker room reviews section. But can these evaluations really be trusted?

The clear answer is no, a lot of the evaluations arent legitimate. Where theres money theres crime, and theres a lot of money in the online poker business. If you are concerned with irony, you will possibly require to check up about linklicious.me discount. Even the greatest poker sites ranking high in search engines can change their reviews based on just how much a particular poker place is paying them

On-line poker sites pay their affiliates a fixed amount of money to register participants through their site. The problem is that in the place of writing reviews on the poker sites, they make up the reviews based on how much cash theyre getting paid. Ive seen poker rooms which can be famous for having the worst quality pc software and no traffic ranking number 1 o-n several common poker area evaluations sites, just because these rooms provide more income for sign ups.

The poker locations dont want you giving them negative scores. If you examine an affiliate terms and conditions policy it will explain that youre required to promote them, As widely and aggressively as possible in order to increase the economic gain to affiliate and to company. So this implies that poker locations wont even let you provide them with any bad reviews or else theyll ban you from their plan. I discovered here's the site by browsing Bing.

What ends up happening is several poker room review sites advise EVERY poker room. All the poker rooms they rate get a 5/5 or very near it. Poor aspects of the room are overlooked because the work as an affiliate isnt to give honest advice; its to sell the room to the readers.

But dont worry; on-line poker isnt full of only cheats and liars. My site, for starters, has detailed and honest poker space reviews. When you can sift through these assessment sites giving apparent fake youll to opinions locate a number giving valuable information. I found out about xrumer linklicious by browsing Bing. Just remember that many exist only to make money from you.. Learn new resources on a partner URL - Browse this link: rate us online.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply